StopTech brake lines consist of a PTFE (commonly referred to as Teflon) inner line that carries the brake fluid, which is then covered with a layer of stainless steel woven braid. The PTFE tube is very resistant to expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid. Every StopTech brake line is 100% tested in-house to a pressure of 4,500 PSI. This is almost 4 times the typical line pressure exerted by a production vehicle’s master cylinder. StopTech is a registered brake line manufacturer with the United States DOT and all StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines are manufactured to meet DOT Compliance Standards. StopTech Stainless Steel lines also meet or exceed FMVSS 106 and applicable international and EU standards.
- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hose Kit
- Includes lines for both sides of vehicle
- Coated Teflon inner core
- Resistant to expansion under pressure
- Maintains integrity with exposure to corrosive brake fluid
- Protect against the elements of harsh driving conditions
- The stainless braided hose is coated with a clear abrasion resistant PVC cover for maximum protection against chaffing and strain relief devices reinforce end fittings
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- All fittings are engineered for proper fit and durability
- All necessary brackets and fasteners are included with each line kit for easy installation
Images are for representation only. Actual product may vary.