We are currently accepting applications for an office assistant dedicated to an incredible standard of excellence to join our growing team at Bestiale. Our mission is to constantly improve our meticulous quality in the full service, tuning, and racing of Audi, Porsche, and Bentley.
Bestiale (“incredible” from Italian) will enhance the performance and visual appearance of our client’s automobiles with our perpetual passion for perfection, incredible quality, bleeding-edge technology, and engineering that cannot be found anywhere else on Earth! We are a small family owned company currently, however we plan to expand significantly and this is where you can help and grow with us. Bestiale is tirelessly working on improving its already world-class standards of quality and customer care. We use only the highest quality factory tools, equipment, and OE/OEM parts along with meticulously selected manufacturers of aftermarket, tuning, and racing parts (Blistein, Akrapovic, AWE tuning, and GIAC to name a few). Here are a few key details of the position:
- Full-time position.
- Work with state-of-the-art technology in the following makes: Audi, Porsche, and Bentley (only, we do not touch anything else).
- Continuous training and skill development.
- Incredible orientation to quality and detail to ensure perfection every time.
- The start date is available immediately.
- Perform a variety of general accounting support tasks for the company, including managing and record inventory, back-end reconciliation - submission, payment, and cancellations, she or he verifies, allocates, and posts transactions into proper journals and ensures transaction back-up documents are properly maintained
- Has strong skills in problem-solving, documentation, research, and data analysis
- In addition, she or he helps maintain an adequate system of accounting records and develops periodic financial reports that comply with generally accepted accounting principles
- Manage and record inventory with attention to detail and accuracy
- Communicates and manages suppliers for ordering, returning, and solving part problems
- Communicate delivery discrepancies that may have occurred
- Performs many other duties as assigned
- Keeping the office area neat and clean.
- Communication with clients in person, over the phone, and through email.
- Prepare estimates for clients.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state, and local regulations, such as safety requirements, hazardous waste disposal, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and other policies, procedures, and programs as required.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks within deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Passion for learning and exceptional quality of work.
- Ability to pass the following pre-employment screening requirements: drug screening and an employment background investigation. Must agree to sign a third-party release for the purpose of sharing all candidate applications and screening information with Bestiale.
- Company uniforms are required
- Regular performance reviews will be performed to evaluate and improve performance.
- The 3-month trial period after hiring.
- Physical presence in the office Mon-Sat
- Automotive experience
- One or more years of relevant experience
- Current students are encouraged to apply if able to work full-time within a maximum of 1 month.
- Salary is based on skills/experience and is very competitive (up to $50,000/year starting)
- 10 days paid vacation after the first year which increases in the future
- Paid holidays
- Employee discount
- In the medium term future, we will be adding health, dental, vision, life, and retirement benefits
Bestiale is an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- An updated resume
- A short paragraph about why you would like to join our team.