We are currently accepting applications for a junior automotive technician dedicated to an incredible standard of excellence to join our growing team at Bestiale. Our mission is to constantly improve our meticulous quality in the full service, tuning, and racing of Audi, Porsche, Bentley, and VW.
Bestiale (“incredible” from Italian) will enhance the performance and visual appearance of our client’s automobiles with our perpetual passion for perfection, incredible quality, bleeding-edge technology, and engineering that cannot be found anywhere else on Earth! We are a small family-owned company currently, however we plan to expand significantly and this is where you can help and grow with us. Bestiale is tirelessly working on improving its already world-class standards of quality and customer care. We use only the highest quality factory tools, equipment, and OE/OEM parts along with meticulously selected manufacturers of aftermarket, tuning, and racing parts (Blistein, Akrapovic, AWE tuning, GIAC to name a few). Here are a few key details of the position:
- Full-time position.
- Work with state of the art technology in the following makes: Audi, Porsche, Bentley, and VW (only, we do not touch anything else).
- Continuous training and skill development.
- Incredible orientation to quality and detail to ensure perfection every time.
- The start date is available immediately.
The Junior Automotive technician will be responsible for:
- Performing assigned work as outlined on repair orders with the utmost quality and attention to detail, in accordance with the company and factory standards.
- Completing preventive maintenance such as oil changes, replacing filters and brake inspection & replacement, and others.
- Coordinating with the parts department to ensure the availability of parts.
- Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notifying the service consultant if additional work is needed or if repairs/work cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Documenting work performed in every detail as directed by service advisors.
- Road testing vehicles to ensure the quality of the repair and ensuring vehicles remain clean.
- Keeping the shop area neat and clean and remaining accountable for all tools.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state, and local regulations, such as safety requirements, hazardous waste disposal, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and other policies, procedures, and programs as required.
- Clean cars, clean parts, clean the shop, pick up parts, and other general tasks.
- Takes full accountability for the assigned cars and finish them according to the timeframe given by the service advisor.
- He/she will receive training and it is vitally important to remember the majority of the training.
The requirements for Junior Automotive technician position are:
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Computer knowledge and understanding of automotive diagnostic tools.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Great communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Car electrical system knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Valid CA driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass the following pre-employment screening requirements (drug screening, credit score, Motor Vehicle record report, and a background investigation).
- Current students are encouraged to apply if able to work full time within a max of 1 month.
- Formal schooling in the automotive field (must be able to provide proof). ASE certifications are a plus. In the absence of formal schooling, the candidate must provide proof of successful completion of one year or more of full-time formal vocational-technical automotive training in a private institution.
- Manual dexterity in both hands and the ability to manipulate small objects.
- Must be able to:
- Operate power and hand tools and other types of machinery safely
- Drive a manual transmission
- Read and comprehend technical instruction
- Lift 50 pounds and more unassisted and operate hoist and test equipment
- Sit, bend, stoop and/or stand for extended periods and kneel, crawl, bend, reach, push, pull and maneuver in a shop environment safely and as needed
- While we make every effort to control the climate, must be able to work in an environment that may have exposure to petroleum products, dust, hot or cold temperatures, loud noises, strong odors (exhaust fumes) and other distractors
- Must agree to sign a third-party release for the purpose of sharing all candidate applications and screening information with Bestiale.
- Company uniforms are required
- Regular performance reviews will be performed to evaluate and improve performance.
- 3 month trial period after hiring.
- VAS PC/ODIS, VCDS/Vag-com, PIWIS diagnostic tool knowledge, and experience are a big plus.
- Experience of 1 or more years is very beneficial.
- Ownership of mechanic tools.
- The salary is based on skills/experience and is very competitive.
- 10 days paid vacation after the first year.
- Bonus structure for positive/negative client feedback (after detailed review).
- As pictures are worth a thousand words here are links to a few of our more interesting services that you might be doing:
Bestiale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- An updated resume &
- A short paragraph about why you would like to join our team.