We are currently accepting applications for the absolute best automotive technician to join our growing team at Bestiale. Our mission is to constantly improve our meticulous quality in the full service (dealer alternative), repair, tuning, and racing of Audi, Bentley, and VW (Volkswagen).
Bestiale (“incredible” from Italian) will enhance the performance and visual appearance of our client’s automobiles with incredible quality, bleeding edge technology, and engineering that cannot be found anywhere else on Earth! Bestiale is tirelessly working on improving its already world-class standards of quality and customer care. We use only the highest quality factory tools and original equipment (OE or genuine, not OEM) parts along with meticulously selected manufacturers of aftermarket, tuning and racing parts.
The Bestiale technician will be responsible for:
- Performing assigned work as outlined on repair orders with utmost quality and attention to detail, in accordance with the company and factory standards
- Diagnosing the cause of malfunctions and performing repairs, if authorized
- Coordinating with the parts department to ensure availability of parts
- Saving and tagging parts if requested
- Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Notifying the service consultant/client if additional work is needed or if repairs/work cannot be completed within the time promised
- Documenting work performed in every detail as directed by service consultants
- Road testing vehicles to ensure the quality of repair and ensuring vehicles remain clean
- Keeping the shop area neat and clean and remaining accountable for all tools used
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations, such as safety requirements, hazardous waste disposal, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other policies, procedures, and programs as required
- Company uniforms are required
Qualifications and capability requirements:
- Current student are encouraged to apply if able to work full time in 1-2 months in the future
- Computer knowledge and understanding of automotive diagnostic tools
- Car electrical system knowledge and troubleshooting
- Valid driver's license and a clear driving record
- Ability to pass the following pre-employment screening requirements (drug screening, credit score, Motor Vehicle record report and a background investigation)
- Formal schooling in a technical field such as automotive, mechanical or other technical specialized skills. Must be able to provide proof of technical training. In the absence of formal schooling, the candidate must provide proof of successful completion of one year or more of full-time formal vocational technical automotive training in a private institution or sufficient work experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Manual dexterity in both hands and the ability to manipulate small objects
- Must be able to:
- Operate power and hand tools and other types of machinery safely
- Drive a manual transmission
- Read and comprehend technical instruction
- Lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and operate hoist and test equipment
- Sit, bend, stoop and/or stand for extended periods and kneel, crawl, bend, reach, push, pull and maneuver in a shop environment safely and as needed
- While we make every effort to control the climate, must be able to work in an environment that may have exposure to Petroleum products, dust, hot or cold temperatures, loud noises, strong odors (exhaust fumes) and assorted other distractors
- Great communication skills and the ability to work with the public
- Must agree to sign a third-party release for the purpose of sharing all candidate application and screening information with Bestiale.
Quick summary of what we offer:
- Job type: Part-time
- Work with the state of the art technology in the following brands only: Audi, Bentley, and VW
- Continuous training and skill development
- Incredible orientation to quality and detail to ensure that the end result is better than anything else
- Start date and training are available immediately.
Bestiale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- An up to date resume
- A short paragraph about why you are applying We are looking forward to speak with you.