During these challenging times we would like to inform you about a few changes in our business operations. We are closely monitoring the situation and we are fully following the government recommendations on safety and health (for details click here). As part of the essential transportation business, we are taking the all necessary steps to ensure the safety of our client’s health as well as our staff and partners health and safety.
Here are a few of the steps that are effective immediately and we will take for the next few days:
– We are sanitizing client cars and keys when they come in, and right before we return it to the client.
– At all times during the service we work only with latex gloves and face masks to ensure absolute cleanliness of the car.
– We removed the car pickup and delivery fee for up to 15 miles so now it is free of charge.
* For a distance above this mileage – there will be a fee of $2/mile.
* The car should be safe and legal to drive.
* Towing service is not included.
– Our “touch less” online invoicing and payment will be highly recommended to eliminate the need for physical contact. In person payment is still available on our sanitized payment terminal.
– We share written estimates and invoices via email/text message.
– We have closed our waiting area.
We believe that these steps will help the physical and mental well-being of our clients and ensure that we stop the spread of the virus. At the same time, the current “stay-at-home” order likely means that cars are not needed as much (or at all) so it would be a great opportunity to take care of your car. Our suppliers and partners are also open and we keep in constant communication to ensure business continuity. Feel free to call us and we will be happy to service or upgrade your car and keep her/him “healthy” with our signature passion for perfection!