We are currently accepting applications for an automotive technician dedicated to an incredible standard of excellence to join our growing team at Bestiale. Our mission is to constantly improve our meticulous quality in the full service, tuning, and racing of Audi, Porsche, Bentley and VW.
Bestiale (“incredible” from Italian) will enhance the performance and visual appearance of our client’s automobiles with our perpetual passion for perfection, incredible quality, bleeding edge technology and engineering that cannot be found anywhere else on Earth! We are a small family-owned company currently, however we plan to expand significantly and this is where you can help and grow with us. Bestiale is tirelessly working on improving its already world-class standards of quality and customer care. We use only the highest quality factory tools, equipment, and OE/OEM parts along with meticulously selected manufacturers of aftermarket, tuning and racing parts (Blistein, Akrapovic, AWE, GIAC to name a few). Here are a few key details of the position:
- Full-time position.
- Work with state of the art technology in the following makes: Audi, Porsche, Bentley, and VW (only, we do not touch anything else).
- Continuous training and skill development.
- Incredible orientation to quality and detail to ensure perfection every time.
- Start date is available immediately.
- Performing assigned work as outlined on repair orders with the utmost quality and attention to detail, in accordance with the company and factory standards.
- Diagnosing the cause of malfunctions and performing repairs, if authorized.
- Coordinating with the parts department to ensure availability of parts.
- Saving and tagging old parts.
- Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notifying the service consultant/client if additional work is needed or if repairs/work cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Documenting work performed in every detail as directed by service advisors.
- Road testing vehicles to ensure the quality of repair and ensuring vehicles remain clean.
- Keeping the shop area neat and clean and remaining accountable for all tools.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations, such as safety requirements, hazardous waste disposal, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other policies, procedures, and programs as required.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Computer knowledge and understanding of automotive diagnostic tools.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Great communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Car electrical system knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Valid CA driver's license and clear driving record.
- Ability to pass the following pre-employment screening requirements (drug screening, credit score, Motor Vehicle record report and a background investigation).
- Current students are encouraged to apply if able to work full time after a max of 1 month.
- Formal schooling in the automotive field (must be able to provide proof). Or ASE Auto Maintenance and Light Repair Certification Test (G1). In the absence of formal schooling, the candidate must provide proof of successful completion of one year or more of full-time formal vocational technical automotive training in a private institution or min 2 years of sufficient work experience.
- Manual dexterity in both hands and the ability to manipulate small objects.
- Must be able to:
- Operate power and hand tools and other types of machinery safely
- Drive a manual transmission
- Read and comprehend technical instruction
- Lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and operate hoist and test equipment
- Sit, bend, stoop and/or stand for extended periods and kneel, crawl, bend, reach, push, pull and maneuver in a shop environment safely and as needed
- While we make every effort to control the climate, must be able to work in an environment that may have exposure to petroleum products, dust, hot or cold temperatures, loud noises, strong odors (exhaust fumes) and assorted other distractors
- Must agree to sign a third-party release for the purpose of sharing all candidate application and screening information with Bestiale.
- Company uniforms are required
- Regular performance reviews will be performed to evaluate and improve performance.
- 3 month trial period after hiring.
- VAS PC/ODIS and VCDS/Vag-com, PIWIS diagnostic tool knowledge and experience is a big plus.
- Current ASE Master technician certification.
- Salary is based per job and it is determined on an hourly rate according to the factory service table (with slight modifications). Weekly timesheet submitting is required.
- Ownership of basic mechanic tools.
- Professional experience of 3 or more years.
- 15 calendar days of unpaid vacation per year after the trial period.
- After the first year, we offer - 10 days paid vacation.
- Bonus structure for positive client reviews and penalties for negative ones.
- As pictures are worth a thousand words here are links to a few of our more interesting services that you might be doing
Bestiale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- An updated resume &
- A short paragraph about why you would like to join our team.